1. Persons travelling from the states namely: Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test report (test done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
2. Registration (e-pass) is mandatory for all inbound persons by all modes of transportation, on the Smart City web portal of Dehradun
3. If the guest has got both the vaccination doses ( Both Dose, Minimum 15 Days Ago ) then with a certificate they can travel without RT-PCR test
4. Defense Personnel and their families shall be exempted from pre-departure RTPCR/TrueNAT/CBNAAT/RAT requiremen
5. Persons coming from above mentioned states as well as persons residing in Uttarakhand shall strictly adhere to the norms of safety and social distancing as per the guidelines of MHA. MOHFW and State Government. Violation of norms shall be liable to be proceeded under the relevant provision of DM Act 2005. Epidemics Act 1897 and sections of IPC.
6. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years (vulnerable section of the people) are advised to travel only in unavoidable circumstances.
7. District administration shall make arrangement for random COVID-19 testing
checking at airport, railway station and at all border check posts. If any inbound person found positive, the currently prevailing SOPs shall be followed for further care.
8. However, there shall be no restriction on Inter-State and Intro-State movement of essential services and goods” in the state.
9. This order will remain in force till further orders.